Some sites that inspire me and some that I use regularly:
- glycemicindex.com – Great tool which allows you to search for the GI of a food.
- Fat Secret – Useful calorie database for all common ingredients. Doesn’t include many branded UK products but invaluable for ‘basics’.
- Planet Organic – Numerous shops in Central London. Sells organic foods and beauty products.
- WholeFoods Market – Expanding in London at present and a staple in the US and Canada. Similar to Planet Organic.
- Ocado – Delivers to your door. Far from exclusively organic but has a very good range of organic foods.